Forms & Resources
According to the State of Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, home help services must not be approved for the following:
- Supervising, monitoring, reminding, guiding, teaching or encouraging (functional assessment rank 2).
- Services provided for the benefit of others.
- Services for which a responsible relative is able and available to provide (such as house cleaning, laundry or shopping). A responsible relative is defined as an individual’s spouse or a parent of an unmarried child under age 18.
- Services provided by another resource at the same time (for example, hospitalization, Ml-Choice Waiver).
- Transportation – See Bridges Administrative Manual (BAM) 825 for medical transportation policy and procedures.
- Money management such as power of attorney or representative payee.
- Home delivered meals.
- Adult or child day care.
- Recreational activities. (For example, accompanying and/or transporting to the movies, sporting events etc.)
Note: The above list is not all inclusive.
Talk With Our Team Today!
Whatever the question, we’re here for you.